- This agreement on General Terms & Conditions regarding your accommodation becomes effective once we receive a binding booking for your arrival.
- Bookings may be made by telephone, e-mail or our online booking system.
- Bookings are confirmed with a credit card or advance payment.
- Bookings are subject to a minimum of two nights stay.
- Bookings apply from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Instructions for takeover of the keys are sent by e-mail a few days before your arrival.
- You may pay for your accommodation either with cash or credit card.
- Prices for accommodation include VAT.
- The price of accommodation does not include drinks, food, telephone charges or babysitting.
- Special and promotional offers apply if the stay is not cut short.
- Discounts do not add up.
5. Tourist tax
- The price of accommodation is increased by the tourist tax rate, which is mandated under the ordinance of Municipality Osilnica and Municipality Kostel, respectively.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival are subject to a full refund;
- Cancellations made less then 30 days prior to arrival are subject to a charge of 30 per cent of the cost of booking;
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to arrival are subject to the full price of booking.
- Early departures are subject to a charge for each night cancelled.
- Booking cancellations must be made in writing.
- If you are unable to travel due to the corona virus pandemic, please provide notice thereof no later than 5 days before the anticipated date of arrival.
- If you wish to bring pets, you must provide the host with advance notice thereof.
- Pets are allowed, subject to a surcharge.
- Smoking is not permitted in the guest house. You are allowed to smoke outdoors.
9. Right of refusal
- We reserve the right to turn down, modify or change a booking and to cancel a booking under special circumstances.
- If we are forced to cancel, modify or change a booking, we will make our best effort to offer an alternative date. If you do not receive an alternative offer, we will refund any funds that have been deposited.
10. Number of guests
- The owner reserves the right to prohibit entry or turn away an entire group of guests if the number of guests exceeds the number specified in the agreement.
11. Loss and damage to guests’ property
- Unfortunately, we cannot assume liability for any lost or damaged property or damages that you or anyone from your group may incur during your stay in our property.
- You may store cash and valuables in a safe.
- If there are any malfunctions in the property, guests must inform the host immediately and allow the host to repair said malfunction within an acceptable time frame. If guests do not provide due notice, they shall not be entitled to change the duration of their stay.
13. Access and right to enter the property
- We reserve the right to enter the guest house at appropriate times based on justified grounds.
- The owner of the property and any maintenance staff may enter the guest house on justified grounds, particularly to carry out any essential maintenance work and inspections.
14. Illegal use
- This agreement shall be terminated without reimbursement of costs or deposits in case of illegal use of drugs, abuse of any persons, providing shelter for refugees, etc.
15. Quiet hours
- Quiet hours in the guest house are between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. daily.
- Any house parties are prohibited.
16. Credit card agreement
- The client hereby accepts all the terms under the rent agreement and accepts all obligations for due rent and costs in relation to renting the guest house and any eventual damage that exceeds normal wear and tear for the duration of renting the villa. The client hereby grants consent to have these costs charged to their credit card. In the absence f an alternative means of payment, the client hereby authorises Peter Kodermac s.p., to charge the client’s credit card for payment of all of the listed items outstanding. Peter Kodermac s.p. may obtain any credit or credit cards from other representatives (AirBnB, Booking.com, Expedia …).
17. Changes or cancellations by the owner
- The owner is entitled to modify or cancel this agreement at any time in any case warranted due to force majeure or anything else the owner has no control over. In this case the owner shall reimburse any funds that you may have deposited. The owner’s liability is limited to reimbursement of the deposit. The owner shall not be held liable for any other damage.